Thursday, April 19, 2012

Storm is underweight? BULLSHIT!!!

Dr. Ross diagnosed Storm as failure to thrive, however it was nutrition based, and that was quickly remedied by a high-fat diet recommended by her pediatrician, Dr. H. Reysner, which we have been religiously following through and Storm is now between the 10th to 25th percentile in weight gain. Now the MCFD is trying to say that due to our past history with Jamie who is autistic though nobody in the MCFD has gotten off their fat asses to try to take care of getting help for him, that we are detached parents and that Storm is under scrutiny for FTT. Would she be 24.9 pounds three months before her 2nd birthday if she was underweight still?


January 16, 2012 assessment for weight.


April 18, 2012 assessment for weight; Storm is coming along nicely and Dr. Reysner feels that it is no longer necessary to keep monitoring her as long as she gets a consistent hi-fat diet regularly.

MCFD are also saying that we are not doing everything that we can for Storm, yet, I was the one who insisted and referred Storm to IDP directly. They will be held accountable, and I will be talking to the judge in his private chambers without MCFD interference. I will insist on that.

On top of that, they are trying to say that I have no initiative to get things accomplished. I am not going to jump through their hoops and get screwed. Storm is going into a daycare that I feel comfortable with, and not just any daycare that they try to shove her into. And if they try to push this daycare issue through the Court Supervision Order, just so that they can get more dirt on me, they will be sorry that they tangled with me. I have documentation stating the reasons behind why I haven't found a daycare yet, (Fraser Valley Health complaints on daycares listed in the list provided by Options) and there is a letter to that effect that I have faxed to Jasmine Barr. If that letter is also not in their file, I will demand that Team Leader Sheila Zeiner and Jasmine Barr be subpoenaed into court for perjury.

No comments:

Post a Comment